KUMC Art Festival for Missions
Food Vendor Application
KUMC Art Festival 2018
Saturday, October 6, 2018
FOOD VENDOR APPLICATION RULES & REGULATIONS
Your completed application must be emailed no later than September 1, 2018. The application must include:
1. Photograph of the food booth or cart, labeled with Vendor's name and showing food products, signage, and cooking area in full operation.
2. Proof of insurance for bodily injury, property damage and public liability, (including product liability) attributable to Vendor's activities in the festival in the minimum amounts of $250,000 for any one person, $1,000,000 aggregate limit. The policy must be written by a carrier licensed to write such policies in the State of Florida. Applications will not be processed without original certificate of insurance. Upon acceptance to the Festival, Vendor must name KUMC Art Festival, KUMC and Village of Palmetto Bay as "Additional insured's" on the policy.
3. Food Services License copy from the State of Florida, Department of Business & Professional Regulation for temporary event.
4. Fees: a) The cost for (1) 11x11 booth space for one day is $330.00 including taxes. b) The cost for a 5X5 push cart space for one day is $205.00 including taxes. Our acceptance of your payment is not a confirmation of acceptance to the Festival.
5. Acceptance Notification:
a. A Notification of Acceptance and Space along with instructions for parking will be emailed to each Food Vendor by September 1, 2018.
b. Only one Food Vendor per each food category shall be permitted to sell in the Festival. Food Vendors may sell only the products which are listed in the Notification of Acceptance and Space.
6. Cancellation of Contract:
a. Any Vendor who cancels their Food Vendor Contract prior to September 10, 2018, will be issued a full refund of payment made for booth and cart spaces excluding $50.00. Cancellation must be in writing by E-mail no later than September 10th, 2018. b. Any Vendor who cancels their Food Vendor Contract after September 10, 2018, shall forfeit the entire fee paid for booth or cart space without any exceptions.