Kendall United Methodist Church is Seeking a Full-Time Office Manager
Print Job Description
(Opens in a new window)
Kendall United Methodist Church is a growing family-oriented church that loves God and our neighbors. The Office Manager is an integral part of our team who works collaboratively with the pastor, KUMC staff, Preschool, and church committees to fulfill the mission of the church. In addition to organizational and communication skills, the position of Office Manager requires a person with a positive and welcoming attitude as they serve as a representative, and often our first contact, for our faith and church.
The position is responsible for the coordination of all forms of communications used by Kendall United Methodist Church. It is crucial to be accountable to the Senior Pastor and Church committees to ensure that all management activities performed will have a high standard of integrity that honors and glorifies God.
- Support pastor with well-run, organized church office.
- Prepare and publish weekly church bulletins.
- Create flyers, banners & promotional material.
- Maintain social media platforms.
- Develop and coordinate church reports, budgets, etc. as required.
- More responsibilities are detailed in the positions Job Description.
- Strong organizational and office management skills.
- Associate degree or related work experience.
- Business, Human Resources, or Marketing experience valued.
- Computer experience with standard business software.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Competitive Pay
- 40 hours work week (5 remote)
- Annual paid vacation (2 weeks)
- 35% off Pre-School Tuition if applicable.
Please send your resume or inquiries to email@example.com